The Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic are engineered for superior acoustic accuracy,balance,and clarity. Apple In-Ear Headphones contains two separate high-performance drivers - a woofer to handle bass and mid-range sounds and a tweeter for high-frequency audio.
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 21kHz
- Impedance (at 100Hz): 23 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 100Hz): 109 dB SPL/mW
- Drivers: Custom two-way balanced armature (woofer and tweeter in each earpiece)
- Cable length: 1,065mm from audio jack to splitter; 330mm to earpiece
- Weight: 0.4 ounces (10.2 grams)
- Connector: Four-conductor 3.5-mm audio jack*
- Compatible with: The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano (4th generation and later), iPod classic (120GB/160GB), iPod touch (2nd generation and later), iPhone 3GS and later, and iPad. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation and later). Audio is supported by all iPod models.